This beautiful two bedroom flat which is placed on the second floor of a purpose-built apartment building offers bright and airy living space in a peaceful residential area close to local shops and amenities.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat
- Arranged on second floor of a purpose-built building
- Boasts contemporary interiors throughout
- Spacious, bright reception room with dining area
- Features generous, modern kitchen
- Offers two well presented bedrooms
Gwynnne House features a fantastic location close to the shops and amenities of Spitalfields, Bricklane and Shoreditch while the closest transport links are Whitechapel and Aldgate East Stations.
Tower Hamlets locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A local family run institution where you always feel welcome! This greasy spoon café is a proper traditional place with a buzzing atmosphere.
Cereal Killer Café
Much talked about, this place epitomises all that is trendy in the Shoreditch area!
Great food in a glass-walled Benugo restaurant that has a varied menu made using local produce. It is just a short walk from London Liverpool Street and Spitalfields Market.
Aldgate East station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £931 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 432 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.