Situated just a short walk from the vibrant Brick Lane, this sunny onebedroom second floor flat offers well appointed interior and proximity to the City, Spitalfields and easy access to Canary Wharf.
- A naturally light one bedroom flat
- Arranged over the second floor
- Set within a modern development
- Short walk from Brick Lane
- Easy access to the City and West End
- Close to amenities and transport links
Old Montague Street is conveniently located moments from the City and Spitalfields with a wealth of pavement cafes, bars and restaurants close by.
Tower Hamlets locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Turkish food for an excellent price.
Pure heaven for chocolate lovers! Handmade chocolates in a vast variety of flavours.
Galvin La Chapelle
This Michelin-starred French restaurant is perfect for a special occasion. Impressive food in an even more impressive setting within a beautiful converted church.
Aldgate East station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,064 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 488 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.