A fantastic two bedroom tenth floor flat boasting a bright master bedroom with built in wardrobes, an en suite shower room and private balcony.
- Stunning two bedroom flat
- Tenth floor of a superb modern development
- Bright reception room opening onto balcony
- Semi open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with balcony and en suite
- Second bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Concierge and on-site gym
- Great location close to local amenities
Baltimore Wharf is well placed for a great selection of bars and restaurants along Oakland Quay while the fantastic Canary Wharf complex is only a short distance away.
Tower Hamlets locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
Canary Wharf shopping
Shop 'til you drop in the two underground shopping malls. Indulge in high-end brands and boutiques and spend that hard-earned cash in style.
South Quay station
Canary Wharf station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,940 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 698 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.