Beautifully presented throughout this stunning two bedroom flat boasts a lovely garden, private entrance and two generous sized bedrooms with ample storage space.
- Stunning two bedroom split level flat
- Boasts its own private entrance
- Open-plan reception room and modern kitchen
- Two generous sized bedrooms with ample storage space
- Expansive, beautifully landscaped garden
- Well presented throughout
- Close to an excellent range of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Palace Road is located within easy reach of Tulse Hill, which offers a good selection of shops and amenities. Tulse Hill Station (National Rail).
Tulse Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
West Norwood Health and Leisure Centre
So many activities for adults and children. I personally love the exercise classes, Zumba and Boxfit.
A great place for an early morning run, where you feel like you aren't even in London - yet you are only 10 minutes from central London on the Victoria line. There are tennis courts, a gym and a Lido too if running isn't your thing.
Knowles of Norwood
This lovely quirky bar is quiet mid-week for a lovely intimate meal or catch up. And lively on the weekend with a lovely band. Good atmosphere. Rustic style.
Tulse Hill station
West Norwood station
Streatham Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,631 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,386 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 752 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham
020 8150 5400