Located moments from Chiswick High Road, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat features an excellent reception room with space for dining, a modern kitchen and generously sized double bedrooms.
- Fantastic first floor two bedroom apartment
- Superb views across Chiswick Common
- Impressive reception room with space to dine
- Highly sought after location in central Chiswick
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Two double bedrooms flooded with natural light
- Moments from a host of amenities and transport links
Jonathan Court is situated only moments from the vast selection of fashionable shops, bars, restaurants and cafes along Chiswick High Road. Turnham Green underground station is within easy reach offering excellent links around the city.
Turnham Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chiswick House and Gardens
A vast expanse of greenery and heritage on a grounds close to the Thames. Perfect all year round for nature lovers and exercise aficionados.
Delicious Vietnamese food to eat in or takeaway. Try the banh mi - tasty baguettes with a range of fillings and hot sauce.
A stylish café with an Argentinian twist.
Turnham Green station
Chiswick Park station
Stamford Brook station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,430 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,356 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 689 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.