Set within a superb Victorian warehouse conversion with off-street parking, this beautifully presented new one bedroomed second floor apartment comprises period features and bright and spacious accommodation throughout.
- Exceptional one bedroom second floor flat
- Gorgeous open plan reception room
- Secure allocated off-street parking
- Bright and spacious newly built apartment
- Excellent location close to amenities and transport links
- Set in an amazing Victorian Warehouse conversion
- Sleek modern kitchen
- Fantastic bedroom with fitted wardrobe
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Twickenham offers a wealth of excellent shops, bars, restaurants and cafes and is the home of England Rugby with the world famous Twickenham Rugby Ground. Twickenham train station is within easy reach which offers direct links to and from London Waterloo.
Twickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Strawberry Hill House
With its free to access gardens and a delicious café, Strawberry Hill House is a peaceful local hideaway.
A great pub for a big get-together near the River Thames.
The Gurkha's Inn
Consistently rated on Trip Advisor as one of the best restaurants in Twickenham and always full.
Strawberry Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,517 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 550 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham
020 8973 2777