Set on the second floor of an impressive modern development, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers beautiful open-plan living space, an en suite master bedroom and an excellent location moments from Holloway.
- Superb second floor two bedroom apartment
- Lovely high specification modern finish throughout
- Bright open-plan living space with double aspect windows
- Two impressive bedroom with en-suite to the master
- Brand new fresh decor throughout
- Superb location moments from Holloway's amenities
- Variety of transport links moments away
Alexander Road is located just moments from the superb range of shops, bars and restaurants of Holloway Road while providing motorists with easy access to the A1 road links out of London and to the North.
Upper Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just opposite Crouch Hill Station, this restaurant serves ENORMOUS sandwiches and booze, perfect for an evening feast, as it is only open from 5pm in the week.
Perfect stop for any Arsenal fan! Underneath the railway lines at Finsbury Park, it is open all of the time, not just match days.
Beautiful little Italian with fantastic food and wine, a welcoming atmosphere and very reasonable prices.
Upper Holloway station
Crouch Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,296 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 615 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.