An immaculately presented four bedroom house boasting a gorgeous bay-fronted double reception room with wood floors, generously proportioned rooms and an expansive garden to the rear.
- Fantastic four bedroom house set across two floors
- Stunning bay-fronted reception room with working fireplace
- Reception room also offers space to dine
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern white suite bathroom and master en suite
- Stretching 74' garden with lawn and patio
- Ample storage space throughout
- Moments from the amenities of Crown Lane
Downsview Road is well situated, with the green spaces of Norwood Grove Recreation Park a short distance away, while the local shops and amenities of Crown Lane are also easily accessible.
Upper Norwood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Norwood Grove House
Known locally as the "White House", Norwood Grove House and its well-tended formal gardens were opened in 1926 by the future King Edward VIII. It is the centrepiece of Norwood Grove itself; a large expanse of grass from which you can overlook Streatham and its surrounding areas. It is thoroughly underutilised and all the better for it!
Four Hundred Rabbits
Head to this pizza restaurant for a delicious gelato on a warm summer's day in the Crystal Palace Triangle!
Doyley's A1 Barbers
I have been getting my hair cut here for over 15 years. It's a very nice family-run business and a fantastic place to discuss football and sports with the guys. It also tends to be a social hub too, which is great!
Gipsy Hill station
West Norwood station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,158 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,472 (136 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8080