Offering spacious interiors, this three bedroom terrace house offers a large open-plan reception/dining room featuring a separate kitchen with a wonderful bay-window, good sized bathroom, separate W/C and 19' garden.
- Good sized three bedroom terraced house
- Offers ample living/entertaining space
- Sizable kitchen with ample space to dine
- Three well-proportioned double bedroom
- Rear garden with shed storage
- Good location close to local shops
- Near reliable transport links
- Easy access to Westfield Stratford
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Walpole Road is set in a peaceful residential area close to Upton Park Underground Station for reliable transport links. The vast open spaces of Wanstead Flats are easily accessible, as are the superb shops and amenities in nearby Westfield Stratford.
Upton Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great Coffee and Cake - It has only just opened!
Chinese takeaway if you're in between the Forest Gate and Upton Park Area. All fresh ingredients, amazing portions and cooked with loads of colour and flavour!
A down to earth vegetarian Indian restaurant, with tasty, inexpensive, healthy and authentic food.
Upton Park station
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 3
East Ham station
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 3/4
Woodgrange Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 3/4
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 974 (90 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585