Offering spacious interiors, this three bedroom terrace house offers a large open-plan reception/dining room featuring a separate kitchen with a wonderful bay-window, good sized bathroom, separate W/C and 19' garden.
- Good sized three bedroom terraced house
- Offers ample living/entertaining space
- Sizable kitchen with ample space to dine
- Three well-proportioned double bedroom
- Rear garden with shed storage
- Good location close to local shops
- Near reliable transport links
- Easy access to Westfield Stratford
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Walpole Road is set in a peaceful residential area close to Upton Park Underground Station for reliable transport links. The vast open spaces of Wanstead Flats are easily accessible, as are the superb shops and amenities in nearby Westfield Stratford.
Upton Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chinese takeaway if you're in between the Forest Gate and Upton Park Area. All fresh ingredients, amazing portions and cooked with loads of colour and flavour!
London Fish Bazaar
This excellent fish shop buys in their fish from Billingsgate Market. They cater for a variety of cultures, with a range of exotic fish.
A down to earth vegetarian Indian restaurant, with tasty, inexpensive, healthy and authentic food.
Upton Park station
East Ham station
Woodgrange Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 974 (90 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585