Set within a beautifully converted school building in Vauxhall, this fabulous two bedroom two bathroom apartment combines period features and contemporary fittings.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat arranged over two floors
- Beautiful converted school building in the heart of Vauxhall
- Boasts original features and a contemporary interiors
- Bright, reception room with double-height ceiling
- Features modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish master bedroom with chic en suite bathroom
- Offers off-street parking
- On the edge of sought-after Bonnington Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located in the famous Little Portugal area by the beautiful Vauxhall Park and The Oval Cricket grounds. The nearest station is Vauxhall (Victoria Line and National Rail).
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
The Oval Lounge
Under new management, it is good value for money and we have confidence in taking friends there. They serve excellent light lunches and suppers.
Informative guided and audio tours of the beautiful and ornate parliament building. It's great to see the place in real life, rather than just on the tele!
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,694 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 783 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200