Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat that has been recently completed to a high standard and boasts great open-plan living space and two double bedrooms.
- Fabulous two bedroom first floor flat
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Stylish and modern accommodation
- Sizeable reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Large master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Second good-sized double bedroom
- Lovely private balcony overlooking Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens
- Contemporary bathroom and practical bike storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property benefits from a superb central location on Kennington Lane, where a rich selection of amenities is just around the corner and the River Thames and Vauxhall station are within an easy reach.
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,790 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 641 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200