This charming one bedroom apartment is arranged over two floor and boasts a wonderful contemporary décor throughout and a superb location close to many local shops.
- Light, dual aspect reception with wooden floors
- Generously sized bedroom
- Smart eat-in kitchen with appliances
- Modern bathroom with heated towel rail
- Stylish entrance with tiled floors and feature staircase
Hartington Road is ideally located for many local amenities and eateries while Vauxhall offers an abundance of transport links into and out of the city.
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,310 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £978 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 722 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4200