This light and immaculately presented one bedroom apartment is set on the 24th floor of a prestigious new development with access to sky gardens and residents' gym.
- Light reception with ample space to dine
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Winter garden with panoramic views
- Access to residents sky garden and gym
- Lifts to all floors and on site concierge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Wandsworth Road is ideally located for a local supermarket while Vauxhall Cross offers an abundance of transport links for easy access to the city.
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Oval Lounge
Under new management, it is good value for money and we have confidence in taking friends there. They serve excellent light lunches and suppers.
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,520 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,694 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 524 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200