An incredible three bedroom sub-penthouse offering stunning 360 degree views over London, two balconies and a very high standard of interior décor.
- Stunning three bedroom riverside sub-penthouse apartment
- 64' reception room overlooking the River Thames
- Kitchen with fitted Gagganau appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two additional bedrooms both with access to the balcony
- Two generous north and south-facing balconies
- Offering possibly some of the best views across London
- Lift access, 24-hour porterage and underground parking
St Georges Wharf is a prestigious development in Vauxhall which provides a great vantage point for the rest of the city and the attractions of the South Bank. The nearest station is Vauxhall Station (Nationl Rail, Victoria Line, bus station).
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
The Oval Lounge
Under new management, it is good value for money and we have confidence in taking friends there. They serve excellent light lunches and suppers.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,515 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,594 (240 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.