Set in a peaceful cul-de-sac, this lovely one bedroom flat offers a bright and spacious reception room, a sizeable bedroom and a superb location moments from Victoria Park.
- Bright, spacious and well presented throughout
- One bedroom second floor flat
- Spacious reception room with ample dining space
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Short distance from the open-spaces of Victoria Park
Northiam Street is moments from a diverse selection of shops, restaurants and bars while transport links to the City and the West End are also within close proximity.
Victoria Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Patty & Bun
The best burgers in London under London Fields railway arches!
A lovely little Caribbean restaurant on Mare Street in East London. They offer the best jerk chicken along with other Caribbean dishes.
Pub on the Park
On the border of London Fields, its a fantastic pub with a big outdoor area and reasonable drink prices too.
Cambridge Heath station
London Fields station
Bethnal Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,040 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,007 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 506 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.