A lovely three bedroom split-level maisonette boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, a charming private garden and an excellent location moments from Victoria Park.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and wc
- Lovely private garden
- Secure purpose built development
- Moments from nearby amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated moments from a range of shops an amenities that can be found in the Victoria Park Village while the green open spaces of Victoria Park are also within close proximity.
Victoria Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best burger in Hackney and delicious sides too!
I often pop in to this fruit and veg shop for their fresh produce and a coffee. Very handy!
Broadway Market is the exact place to go to experience the best of what east London has to offer, with its fantastic range of food stalls, restaurants, shops and pubs! If you go in the summer, be sure to grab a beer and head over to London Fields, where the standard BBQ doesn't exist.
London Fields station
Hackney Central station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,839 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 898 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney
020 7386 6565