Set within a Grade II listed school building this superb two bedroom loft-style flat offers ample living space with original wood floors, modern décor, trendy mezzanine-level and contemporary bathroom suites.
- Offers substantial living space with classic wood floors
- Featuring iron beams and trendy mezzanine-level
- Two light and spacious reception rooms
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Excellent master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom and contemporary bathroom
- Secure Grade II listed school conversion
Bramshaw Road is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Victoria Park while London Fields Station is also close by for links throughout the City.
Victoria Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Swing Patrol Victoria Park
I love the beginner swing dance classes at The Royal Inn on the Park every Tuesday. The classes are fun, the teachers and students are friendly and the dancing is great! A great way to meet new people, get some exercise and, of course, learn to dance.
I often pop in to this fruit and veg shop for their fresh produce and a coffee. Very handy!
Excellent homemade noodles, ramen and lots more. It's got a well-stocked bar too!
Hackney Central station
London Fields station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,322 (122 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6565