A truly British address offering excellent access to St James' Park and Westminster, this stylish, fifth floor two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with a north facing private balcony.
- Stylish, fifth floor two bedroom apartment with balcony
- Generous reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Kitchen units by Modulnova with matt lacquer cupboard fronts
- Bedrooms with bespoke fitted wardrobes and wool carpets
- Underfloor heating and feature LED down lighting
- Comes with one parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Victoria Street is an iconic address leading from Westminster Abbey to Victoria Station, boasting many picturesque street cafes, while a variety of shops and restaurants within Victoria are on the doorstep.
Victoria locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Inn the Park
A fantastic place to watch the world go by, with an outdoor terrace to enjoy sunny days and stunning views of Whitehall and Buckingham Palace.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Informative guided and audio tours of the beautiful and ornate parliament building. It's great to see the place in real life, rather than just on the tele!
St. James's Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,184 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 978 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000