Located on the second floor of a premium new Victoria development, this stylish two bedroom, two bathroom offers superior accommodation with access to residents lounge, residents cinema and secure parking.
- Spacious and well-designed two bedroom flat
- Good size reception with Flanagan Lawrence designed kitchen
- Both bedrooms with bespoke made-to-measure wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Family bathroom and ample storage
- Residents business centre and gym facilities
- Close to Victoria Station and Hyde Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located within the heart of the nations capital, Buckingham Palace Road offers excellent access to both Victoria Street as well as Belgravia while Buckingham Palace is over the road.
Victoria locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
St James's Square
Beautifully maintained, this garden square is a real retreat from the hustle and bustle of central London - it's amazing how quiet it is!
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Green Park station
Piccadilly Jubilee Victoria lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £632 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,065 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000