This fantastic two bedroom apartment is presented in excellent condition and features a spacious reception room with an open-plan kitchen and a lovely master bedroom with an en suite shower room.
- Fantastic two bedroom second floor apartment
- Set within a sought-after riverside development
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Large open-plan reception room/modern kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Additional second bedroom
- Close to the amenities of Wandsworth
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Set within the imposing Riverside West development, the property is ideally located for the shops, bars and restaurants found on Old York Road, while the amenities of Clapham Junction are also close by.
Wandsworth Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Powder Keg Diplomacy
Always worth a visit for a drink or two. The cocktails are original, homemade and more a piece of art for all your senses. The in-house infused eucalyptus gin is wonderful stuff and the wine list has been composed with imagination and care.
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
Wandsworth Town station
Clapham Junction station
Parsons Green station
District line, Zone 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £876 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 574 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000