This fabulous one bedroom flat is set within an attractive residential development, offering bright and spacious accommodation and situated just moments from the amenities of Garratt Lane.
- Sizeable reception room with access to balcony
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Situated within a private residential development
- Designated off-road parking space
- Communal gardens
- Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is situated within easy reach of the shops and restaurants on East Hill and Garratt Lane, as well as the open spaces of Wandsworth Common.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
This rustic pub should be your first stop when going for drinks along Northcote Road. They also serve great pub grub.
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
Wandsworth Town station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,939 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £746 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Commons Area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 484 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield
020 8963 5100