Enviably situated within a modern riverside development, this superb two bedroom apartment offers well presented living space with smart 17' reception room/kitchen, and benefits from balcony and underground parking.
- Large bright reception room with balcony access
- Master bedroom with balcony access
- Stylish kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Neutral décor and wood flooring throughout
- Fully tiled bathroom suite
Point Pleasant is ideally situated just moments from the River Thames and the green spaces of Wandsworth Park, and close to amenities in both Wandsworth and Putney.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
East Putney station
Wandsworth Town station
Putney Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,114 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 838 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.