Ideally located within an imposing gated warehouse conversion with concierge, this two bedroom, two bathroom flat boasts bright open-plan reception room, modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite.
- Charming two bedroom second floor flat
- Within stunning warehouse conversion
- Open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek bathroom
New Crane Wharf is ideally located moments from the Thames Path and offers easy access to both the City and Canary Wharf.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
A great gastropub on Narrow Street in Limehouse with fabulous food and a lovely atmosphere. The terrace has superb views of the Thames and you can go for a stroll around picturesque Limehouse Basin afterwards to walk off all the calories consumed!
Maltby Street Market
A wide variety of foods from around the world...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,072 (99 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.