This stunning two bedroom third floor flat is spaciously arranged over two floors and boasts large bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and a bright reception room opening onto a private balcony.
- Stunning two bedroom third floor flat
- Part of popular New Crane Wharf with 24hr porterage
- Two large bedrooms both with en suite and walk-in-wardrobe
- Bright reception room leading to private balcony
- Spacious dining room leading to second balcony
- Modern open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- Secure allocated underground parking
- Fantastic location moments from St Katharine Docks
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Garnet Street is part of the popular New Crane Wharf development in the heart of Wapping and is moments from the Thames. The property benefits from excellent transport links from both Wapping High Street and Shadwell stations.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing coffee house with such good coffee and lunchtime food. Great smoothies too!
A family-run Italian with turbot bigger than my face! Their service is outstanding and one that we can all learn from and appreciate the lack of nowadays.
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
Overground line, Zone 2
Tower Gateway station
DLR line, Zone 1
DLROverground lines, Zone 2
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,596 (148 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.