Situated in a quiet residential location, this lovely two bedroom end of terrace house boasts spacious interiors and neutral décor throughout with a private rear garden.
- Two bedroom end of terrace house
- Situated in a quiet residential location
- Large reception room with space to entertain
- Eat-in kitchen with fitted appliances
- Private rear patio garden with shed
- Two good sized bedrooms (master with fitted wardrobes)
- Large modern shower room
- Moments from open spaces of Wapping Woods and Shadwell Basin
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
West Gardens benefits from close proximity to the charming St Katharine Docks with it's buzz of restaurants and bars. Independent shops, cafés and riverside pubs can be found dotted along Wapping's cobbled streets.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Captain Kidd
Serving organic beer to sip on a sunny London day and affording a garden directly overlooking the Thames. Many a pirate fantasy has been regaled in this public house.
A beautiful and high-quality restaurant serving the best fish meals in London.
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,640 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,247 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 850 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping
020 3728 2222