Arranged over the first floor of an exceptionally well maintained riverside development, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a south-facing patio style garden with stunning views across the River Thames.
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Within sought-after riverside building with 24hr porterage
- South facing patio style garden with stunning views
- Communal gymnasium, swimming pool and communal gardens
- Reception room with patio doors to balcony
- Modern kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Underground parking
Free Trade Wharf is a fabulous residential development located on the Highway, moments from the elite shops, bars and restaurants of the Docklands while Limehouse Station and Tower Hill Underground Station are both close by.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Captain Kidd
Serving organic beer to sip on a sunny London day and affording a garden directly overlooking the Thames. Many a pirate fantasy has been regaled in this public house.
One Canada Square
A lovely place for elegant drinks and dinner or after-work drinks. Food served throughout the day and with a range of deals too.
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,760 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,995 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 899 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.