A wonderful two bedroom apartment presented in excellent condition and offering stylish contemporary living. The property boasts a fantastic riverside location with fantastic views towards Tower Bridge.
- Impressive two bedroom apartment
- Large reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Good sized second bedroom
- Located on Wapping High Street close to local amenities
- Secure riverside property
Cinnabar Wharf can be found in the heart of Wapping among the charming cobbled streets moments from the River Thames, Wapping Station and the beautiful St Katharine Docks.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family-run Italian with turbot bigger than my face! Their service is outstanding and one that we can all learn from and appreciate the lack of nowadays.
Maltby Street Market
A wide variety of foods from around the world...
A beautiful and high-quality restaurant serving the best fish meals in London.
Tower Gateway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,729 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 794 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2222