Desirably positioned on the South Bank, this well proportioned two bedroom flat is located on the fifth floor of a highly prestigious block just moments from the fantastic facilities of Belvedere Road.
- Exceptional fifth floor two bedroom flat
- Situated within a prestigious development
- Reception room with space to dine
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Good-sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Well-equipped fitted kitchen
A superb range of cultural attractions and eateries are readily available throughout the local area, with the shopping facilities of the West End just moments away across the river.
Waterloo locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A yearly festival on the South Bank celebrating London's creative culture - music, comedy, food and so much more!
Wahaca's Mexican Street Kitchen
Enjoy a burrito and a beer at this Mexican street kitchen on the Southbank, just outside the Royal Festival Hall! Arriba!
The Thirsty Bear
The only pub where you can pull your own pints from your table! Every table also has its own iPad from which you can order drinks and food - the novelty will never wear off!
Lambeth North station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,096 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 623 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.