Situated on the fourteenth floor of a newly built development, this contemporary two bedroom flat features an open-plan living space with access to a private balcony, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Newly built two bedroom fourteenth floor flat
- Open-plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek bathroom and en suite shower room
- Private balcony with views across Wembley Stadium
- Access to concierge service
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cambium House is ideally located moments from the wealth of amenities in Wembley Park and Wembley Park Station. Wembley Stadium is moments away as well as the London Designer Outlet.
Wembley Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Lost Rivers Bar & Kitchen
Live music, British food and real ale in a fashionable setting.
London Designer Outlet
Shopping, cinema and dining all under one roof and with a good selection of restaurants too.
The best veggie Indian food this side of Bombay.
Wembley Park station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 4
Wembley Stadium station
Wembley Central station
West Midlands Trains London Overground Southern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 4
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,497 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 840 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.