This contemporary two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation within a converted warehouse and is ideally located overlooking the canal.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Features beautiful exposed brickwork
- Spacious open-plan reception/kitchen with Juliette balcony
- Benefits from ample space to dine
- Two stylish and well proportioned bedrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Wenlock Road is ideally located for the numerous shops, bars, restaurants and coffee houses of both Upper Street and trendy Shoreditch.
Wenlock Basin locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Vintage and antiques shops, Camden Passage oozes character and quirkiness with great places to have a coffee or dine. Oh so pretty and quaint!
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
Look Mum No Hands
A great concept for anyone who loves cycling. Full-time mechanics working upstairs that can help with flat tyres and answer any questions about bikes, as well as a great outdoor area to sit and bask in the sun with a coffee and food.
Northern line, Zone: 1
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Essex Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,739 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,680 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 784 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.