Boasting a wonderful interior complete with charming period features and high ceilings, this substantial four bedroom house also features a private rear garden and off-street parking.
- Substantial period property with off-street parking
- Reception room and separate dining room
- Breakfast room leading to bright kitchen
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom, shower room and guest cloakroom
- Manicured rear garden with mature flower beds
- Excellent location close to many local amenities
Situated on a quiet tree-lined road in West Ealing, the property is within easy reach of the bars, shops and restaurants along Ealing Broadway.
West Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
For Arts Sake
A printmakers and framers selling artwork. This place has been going strong since 1984!
Right behind Pitzhanger Manor House, Walpole Park is great in the summer, holding events such as the Ealing Beer, Comedy and Jazz Festival and Ealing Opera in the Park.
Great for breakfast, the eggs royale is amazing! Also the takeaway salad boxes are really tasty and varied.
West Ealing station
Drayton Green station
Ealing Broadway station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,227 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,558 (144 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550