Located moments from West Ham Station and arranged on the second floor, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts an open-plan reception room/kitchen with a bright bedroom and large bathroom.
- Excellent one bedroom flat on the second floor
- Generous open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good sized double bedroom with lots of natural light
- Bus links to Canary Wharf
- Fabulous location moments from West Ham Station
- Newly refurbished
- Close to local shops
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is well situated in close proximity to the shops and entertainment that can be found in Stratford, the Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre. West Ham Station is on your doorstep.
West Ham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great cakes and coffee.
A Shorditch-y looking bar on Stratford's High Street next to the water. If you want to have a drink with friends where you can actually hear them talk, this is the place!
London Aquatics Centre
London Aquatics Centre is the most technologically advanced and stunning swimming facility in the world and part of the 2012 London Olympic legacy.
West Ham station
West Ham station
Abbey Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,835 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 445 (41 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 we would like to inform you that the landlord of this property is associated with the Foxtons group.