This recently refurbished three bedroom flat offers ample living space with smart fixtures and fittings, wood floors, contemporary bathroom suites and a great location close to West Hampstead.
- A stunning three bedroom duplex flat
- Situated on the first and second floor
- Wonderfully refurbished throughout
- Abundant living space with stylish fixtures and fittings
- Great size master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further great size bedrooms (one with an en suite)
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Westbere Road is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of West End Lane, Finchley Road and Hampstead.
West Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
The Alice House
Good bar and great cocktails - this place has 'date night' written all over it!
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,301 (120 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead
020 3728 2377