Set within a beautiful period conversion, this modern two bedroom first floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation and a great location close to amenities.
- A fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Offering modern, open plan accommodation
- Situated on a desirable residential road
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Excellent location close to amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated moments from the amenities of Mill Lane and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of West End Lane, Fordwych Road is also close to the extensive facilities of Finchley Road.
West Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bonoo Indian Tapas
A West End style Restaurant, with a relaxed style serving high quality small plates of Indian Food. Amazing atmosphere always buzzing.
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
A hidden gem located in between the houses of the Mapesbury Estate, which was formed by the local community. It's a great place to take the kids or just enjoy the tranquillity. Even some of the locals don't know about it!
Willesden Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,497 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 738 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead
020 3728 2377