Set within a beautiful period conversion, this modern two bedroom first floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation and a great location close to amenities.
- A fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Situated on a desirable residential road
- Reception room with sleek open-plan kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish modern bathroom
- Neutral décor and excellent natural light
- Excellent location close to amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated moments from the amenities of Mill Lane and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of West End Lane, Fordwych Road is also close to the extensive facilities of Finchley Road.
West Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Black Lion
A lovely period pub, restaurant and guesthouse. Beautiful décor and very friendly.
The Wet Fish Cafe
One of the most highly recommended restaurants in West Hampstead - comfort food and jazz.
The Alice House
Good bar and great cocktails - this place has 'date night' written all over it!
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,497 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 738 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.