Set within a fantastic development, this superb one bedroom apartment boasts stylish accommodation, access to communal gardens and secure underground parking.
- Set within a sought-after development with resident's gym
- Spacious 23' reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern well presented bathroom
- Stylish neutral decor and lots of light
- Communal library and pretty communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Scott Avenue is ideally located close to the many shops, bars and eateries in Southfields and Putney High Street, and within easy reach of the green open spaces and woodland walks of Putney Heath.
West Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cosy and casual pub with fireplace and great food!
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
East Putney station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £876 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 493 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000