This fantastic detached five bedroom house offers bright and generously proportioned living space comprising a stylish kitchen, a separate dining room, 84' garden, driveway and garage.
- Fantastic, bright reception room with bay window
- Contemporary kitchen with separate dining room
- Light and airy 18' conservatory with French doors
- Five well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Chic bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Excellent private 84' garden
- Front driveway and garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Valonia Gardens is a quiet residential road in a highly desirable area of Putney, situated close to the many shops, bars and restaurants in Putney and within easy reach of the green open spaces and woodland walks of Putney Heath.
West Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
East Putney station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,701 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,194 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,844 (171 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000