Set within a fantastic development, this superb one bedroom apartment boasts stylish accommodation with 23' reception room and smart open-plan kitchen, benefiting from communal garden and underground parking.
- Beautifully finished one bedroom second floor apartment
- Light and contemporary living space
- Sought-after development with communal garden
- Smart 23' reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Communal gym and library
- Benefits from underground parking
- Private balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Scott Avenue is ideally located close to the many shops, bars and eateries in Southfields and Putney town centre, and within easy reach of the green open spaces and woodland walks of Putney Heath.
West Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
East Putney station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £876 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 489 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000