A superb two bedroom flat offering modern and well presented living space with large reception room and attractive kitchen, set within the popular Gilbert Scott development with communal gardens, gym and library.
- Stunning two bedroom, two bathroom flat
- Contemporary and bright accommodation
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Generous 17' reception room with space for dining
- One bathroom and one en-suite shower room
- Separate laundry/utility room
- Communal gardens, gym and library
- Allocated off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
West Hill is ideally located close to the many shops, bars and restaurants available in Putney town centre, and just moments from the green open spaces and woodland walks of Putney Heath.
West Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,035 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 931 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.