A light and airy second floor studio apartment presented in good condition, featuring 13' studio room, large communal garden and easy access to Putney Heath and local amenities.
- Lovely second floor studio flat
- Bright and airy throughout
- Includes modern fitted kitchen
- White suite bathroom
- Benefits from a beautiful communal garden
- Set within a striking period conversion
- Close proximity to the open space of Putney Heath
- A large selection of amenities in Putney
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The green open spaces and woodland walks of Putney Heath are within easy reach, while an exceptional range of shops, bars and restaurants can be found in nearby Putney town centre. The nearest station is East Putney (District Line).
West Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
East Putney station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,593 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £557 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 227 (21 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000