Featuring high ceilings and stripped wood floors, this charming one bedroom conversion flat includes a lovely sunny bay-fronted reception room and a spacious dining area in a quiet residential area of West Kensington.
- A charming one bedroom, first floor conversion flat
- Features high ceilings and stripped wood floors
- Benefits from a private balcony
- Bay-fronted reception room with French doors to the balcony
- Generously proportioned bedroom and bathroom
- Sunny south facing reception room
- Access to flat roof
- Moments from local amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Matheson Road is a residential address in West Kensington, moments from a great selection of shops and amenities along Kensington High Street and in Hammersmith and Earls Court. The closest underground station is West Kensington.
West Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
West Kensington station
Kensington (Olympia) station
Barons Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,008 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 521 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush
020 8963 5151