This fantastic studio flat, set within a charming period converted property on the lower ground floor, offers bright and spacious living space with private patio.
- Attractive lower ground floor studio flat
- Free laundry service included
- Practical open-plan kitchen
- Smart and modern shower room
- Private well-proportioned patio
- Fantastic central location, good transport links
- Heating, water and electricity included
- Free WI-FI and selected Sky TV channels included
The flat benefits from a fabulous central location moments from the cafés, pubs and restaurants offered on North End Road and West Kensington Underground station is just a short walk away.
West Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
West Kensington station
Barons Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £781 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 141 (13 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4100