A recently refurbished two bedroom second floor flat, offering light and airy accommodation, spacious rooms and situated in a sought-after area close to Wimbledon village.
- Bright reception room with feature fireplace
- Beautifully presented throughout with a neutral décor
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in storage
- Smart kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Fully tiled bathroom suite with heated towel rail
- Lovely refurbishment throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ideally situated moments from the green open space of Wimbledon Common and the cafés. boutiques and restaurants found in Wimbledon Village, the property provides easy access for motorists to the A3.
West Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cool burger restaurant on the high street in Raynes Park.
This traditional Thai restaurant serves authentic food that is reasonably priced and delicious! It's a great place to go with a group of friends, as the dishes are perfect for sharing.
The village is alive with such a variety of restaurants, pubs and bars. And there's lots happening when the tennis is on too. It's also close to Wimbledon Common, with a lake where you can feed the birds.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,464 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 779 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900