Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this elegant one bedroom first floor flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, wonderful bedroom and off-street parking.
- Stunning one bedroom first floor flat
- Wonderful open-plan reception room
- Sleek modern fitted kitchen
- Off-street parking
- Lovely bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Set within an imposing purpose built block
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Set within an imposing purpose-built block just of Westbourne Grove and offering easy access to the transport links of both Queensway and Paddington.
Westbourne Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
The Notting Hill Bookshop
The famous bookshop that Hugh Grant owns in the movie Notting Hill.
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 298 (27 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.