Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this elegant one bedroom first floor flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, wonderful bedroom and off-street parking.
- Stunning one bedroom first floor flat
- Wonderful open-plan reception room
- Sleek modern fitted kitchen
- Off-street parking
- Lovely bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Set within an imposing purpose built block
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Set within an imposing purpose-built block just of Westbourne Grove and offering easy access to the transport links of both Queensway and Paddington.
Westbourne Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
The Grocer on Elgin
Our village grocer owned by Australian Ashley Sumner. Inside freshly prepared food with an Aussie influence - you can even pick up Australian treats like Tim Tams!
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 298 (27 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000