Set on a lovely tree-lined street, this stylish two bedroom flat boasts contemporary open-plan living space with underfloor heating and a patio garden.
- A superb two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Stylish interior decor and fittings
- Sleek tiled floor with under floor heating
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Bespoke bathroom with limestone finish
- Private patio area
- Great location close to amenities and transport links
Sunderland Terrace is ideally located for the restaurants, shops and bars of Westbourne Grove and Notting Hill. For transport, Royal Oak and Bayswater underground stations are close by.
Westbourne Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Portobello Garden Caffe
Fresh and authentic Italian food in a charming arcade off Portobello Road.
You can't beat the lemon meringue pie at the Electric Diner on Portobello Road!
Royal Oak station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 576 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000