Enviably located in the heart of Westminster within a stunning red brick mansion block, this delightful one bedroom flat offers ample living and entertaining space with a private balcony.
- Set within a beautiful red-bricked mansion block
- Arranged over the fourth floor
- One bedroom flat
- Bright reception room with ample dining space
- Kitchen with modern integrated appliances
- Balcony offering views of Westminster
- Situated close to the fashionable Victoria Street
- Moments from Tate Britain Gallery and Buckingham Palace
Emery Hill Street is situated close to a number of local conveniences, pavement lined cafes and galleries along Rochester Row with Victoria Street also nearby hosting many upmarket shops, bars and restaurants.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 504 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000