Set within an imposing period conversion with ample living and entertaining space throughout, this charming two bedroom first floor flat is ideally located moments from Pimlico underground station station.
- Set with a beautiful white stucco fronted period conversion
- Arranged over the first floor with direct lift access
- Stunning two bedroom flat both beds have en-suites
- Light reception room with high-ceilings and French doors
- Well equipped kitchen and adjoining dining room
- Private balcony overlooking the square
- Located moments from Pimlico tube station
St Georges Square is enviably located for some local delicatessens and pavement lined cafes along Moreton Terrace with Victoria and Victoria Street are also easily accessible offering many fashionable shops, bars and restaurants.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,326 (123 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000