Offering ample living and entertaining space and a sizeable eat-in kitchen, this stunning two bedroom flat is enviably located on the second floor of a block just off Westminster's Vincent Square.
- Set within a beautiful mansion block
- Light two bedroom flat with a modern bathroom
- Bright reception room with turret bay window
- Arranged over the second floor
- Well equipped eat-in kitchen
- Exceptional location moments from Victoria Station
- Close to fashionable amenities along Victoria Street
Walcott Street is located just off Vincent Square with many local conveniences and pavement cafes to be found close along Rochester Row which leads into Victoria Street for a more extensive range of upmarket shops, bars and restaurants.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £446 per year (Band A)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 797 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.