Ideally located close to the many fashionable amenities along Victoria Street, this charming two bedroom fourth floor flat benefits a bright and spacious interior situated within a secure residential mansion block.
- Set within a prestigious residential development
- Arranged over the fourth floor, accessed via lift
- Two bedroom flat with the master having an en-suite
- Spacious reception room with large sash windows
- Newly fitted kitchen with ultra modern fixtures
- Stunning shower room with floor-to-ceiling tiling
- Situated close to St James's Park
- Exceptional location moments from Victoria Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ashley Mansions are conveniently located close to a number of pavement lined cafes and small shops surrounding Victoria with Victoria also within close proximity offering a range of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
Inn the Park
A fantastic place to watch the world go by, with an outdoor terrace to enjoy sunny days and stunning views of Whitehall and Buckingham Palace.
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 804 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000