Arranged over four floors, this stunning three bedroom terrace house offers spacious and luxurious interiors, a double reception room, a gorgeous eat-in kitchen and a private patio garden.
- Expansive three bedroom terraced house
- Bright, double size reception with French doors to garden
- Generous kitchen with open plan dining room
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Two further double bedrooms
- High end fixtures and fittings throughout
- Integrated audio throughout
- Master bedroom and reception with air-conditioning
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Vincent Square boasts a highly desirable location close to many local conveniences and pavement cafes along Horseferry Road which leads towards Westminster Green, the idyllic green open spaces of St James's Park are also nearby.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
St. James's Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,117 (103 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000