Arranged over five expansive floors, this impressive five bedroom house has been recently renovated to an exceptional standard with a master suite, courtyard a lovely central location close to St James's Park.
- Double reception with small private balcony
- Modern kitchen with island and appliances
- Master suite with walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Three further double bedrooms and a flexible study
- Ample storage throughout and presented in great condition
- Service lift for goods and food
- Private courtyard with space to entertain
- Discrete utility and storage to vaults
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Catherine Place is ideally located for a collection of local street cafes and shops available around St James's Park and Victoria Street while Westminster Palace and the Houses of Parliament are a moments walk away.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
Galvin at Windows
Stunning views across Hyde Park, fantastic service, beautiful food and a surprise birthday dessert!
St. James's Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £18,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,353 (311 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000